We are looking for financial and payroll accountants (m/f/d)
As an innovative company, we are constantly growing and are looking for a financial accountant (m/f/d) for our location in Bad Aibling in the Bavarian foothills of the Alps who can actively support us with their commercial expertise from February 2022.
Inteca GmbH is an expanding and future-oriented service provider based in Bad Aibling, which has been established on the market since 1990 with the production of high-quality electronic systems. The range of services includes electronics development (hardware and software), cable assembly, PCB assembly, control cabinet construction, as well as electronic and mechanical component assembly.
In 2014 Inteca founded the "Cinetile" division to develop and manufacture high-quality LED studio lighting with a focus on the professional film and photo sector.
As a financial accountant (m/f/d) - ideally also with knowledge of payroll accounting - you will support our management in financial and strategic planning. You prepare monthly financial statements and evaluate them. You are a competent contact person for your department and work closely with the commercial management.
Financial accounting area
- Processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable (HS Fibuprogramm)
- Accounting of all business transactions (bank, investments, travel expenses, etc.)
- Determination and processing of accruals and deferrals
- Carrying out the advance turnover tax returns and statistical returns
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements and preparation of annual financial statements (according to HGB)
- Processing and execution of payment transactions
- Annual financial statement work, arrangements with tax advisors and banks
Payroll accounting area
- Preparation of payrolls, (payroll programme Lexware)
- Processing of personnel master data
- Certification in payroll accounting, continued wage payments
- Preparation and processing of employment contracts
- ideally, a completed training as a tax clerk (m,w,d)
- Alternatively, a qualification as a payroll and financial accountant (m,w,d) or business management training with professional experience
- Good knowledge of tax law
- Experience with accounting according to HGB
- User knowledge of Lexware (payroll) and HS (comparable to DATEV) desirable
- High level of accuracy and sense of responsibility
- Thorough, reliable and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team and a friendly manner
We offer you:
- We would like to inspire you in the long term and are therefore hiring for an unlimited period of time
- Compatibility of career and family, because you can work full-time as well as part-time
- we offer flexible working hours and 30 days holiday
- You will receive comprehensive familiarisation with the tasks and the IT software
- Intensive familiarisation with individual fields of activity is of course also possible
- We support your ongoing training and updating of your expertise
- You work independently, in flat hierarchies and at eye level with all contacts
- You can expect a creative, structured and process-oriented working environment in which you can set your own priorities and make a direct contribution to the company's success.
- a bright and friendly workplace in an office for two and a respectful and appreciative corporate culture welcomes you to our team.
- Team and corporate events
Working hours: Full-time / Part-time
remuneration: by arrangement
Time limit: indefinite
Start: from February 2022
Our motto: Together we are successful
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your application documents with details of your salary expectations and starting date by e-mail in PDF format to
Human Resources Department
Industrial Park Markfeld 11
83043 Bad Aibling
Phone: +49 (0)8061/2801-0